Thursday 5 January 2012

Happy New Year!

Obviously the blogging has been neglected for a few months, unfortunately life and Christmas got in the way somewhat, I'm sure everyone can appreciate that life gives you lemons and sometimes all you can do is juggle them for a while before you get around to the lemonade.

However, new year, new start, out with the old and in with the upcycled and what-not!

I have been thinking about how I can improve on this blog (well blogging at all would be a start) in all areas - presentation, posts, backgrounds (not sure I like the latest look any more), traffic etc etc.

There have been a few definites already and much more to procrastinate on whilst eating breakfast/working/trying to sleep y'know those times when you get ideas and have to save them until later and then forget the super cool awesome bit...or perhaps that's just me!

Any way, I hope you have all had a wonderful Christmas and a fantastic start to the new year :)

Watch this space!

xxx

No comments: