Monday 15 September 2014

Cat Lady Sewing Challenge

It is no secret at all that I am a crazy cat lady! I love all the kitties! Especially my own purring princess....


So it will come as no surprise to see I am joining in with the Cat Lady Sewing Challenge, a genius idea from the lovely Miss Crayola Creepy.


It is quite a timely challenge as I recently was eying up some children's wear from Sainsburys featuring cats, and also have pinned a few things in the past over on ye olde Pinterest.

So decisions decisions.... off the top of my head the contenders are as follows -

* a circle skirt with kitties on the hem

* a dress with cat print fabric (although the fabric I like is a quilting cotton from Japan and I am way too tight to pay out for it!)

* a leopard print jacket (allowed to use leopard print but does feel a little bit like cheating!)

Well I will update when I am decided on what to do!

Is any one else joining in this fun challenge?

3 comments:

Wendy Bayford said...

I hadn't heard about this challenge but I have literally just made two cat related things! One was a dirndl skirt for me and the other was a skirt for my friends little girl, both are made from some crazy cat print fabric which is mad but fabulous! I can't wait to see what you create! x

Lucy said...

I saw both the skirts, your friends daughter looks so adorable!
I think I'm going to go with the circle skirt since I know I will wear it lots...but I do have some leopard print fabrics waiting to be used in my stash, so maybe there will be two projects if I can't decide! xxx

Unknown said...

I like your post. thanks for the shared with us. twill