Wednesday 2 April 2014

Recycled Packaging

You know when you get a box from Amazon and it is filled with that brown paper in long strips?
Well hold onto it as it is a cute way to package things up!
I used it to wrap up some little packets of homemade gingerbread biscotti as you can see on the label.
Just wrap it round, thread a tag onto some ribbon and  tie it up - simple as that!

You don't even need to iron it flat if you don't want, crinkly adds to the charm - or at least that's what I'm going with....

Hope you are having a good day :)

2 comments:

Wendy Bayford said...

That is a genius idea! Especially as it will make me feel less guilty about my Amazon habit!! xx

Lucy said...

Thanks Wendy :) I guess if you're feeling fancy you could stamp it too, but my crude gingerbread man was proof enough for me to leave well alone ha ha!